Rwanda: What You Need to Know About Public Service Restructuring

[New Times] A public servant who is unsatisfied with the outcome of the placement process, may appeal in the first instance to the head of a public institution. In case he or she is not satisfied by the decision taken on his or her appeal they can appeal to the National Public Service Commission in accordance with the time line set by relevant laws.Read More

Check Also

Man Utd vs Crystal Palace: Solskjaer to be without 11 players for EPL clash

Manchester United manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, could be without up to 11 players for their …